Philmac Nipples provide a straight male BSP to male BSP connection to 2 different sizes.
We have a full range of Philmac fittings and associated products for irrigation, reticulation, water supply and bores. Don't see it? Just ask!
Redline rural poly is what we use & recommend for it's high quality, making it strong and leading to a long life.
The Philmac Rural range of Australian-made compression fittings is the perfect connection for Australian rural B Class poly pipe (red line). Irrigation, water supply and pumping pipe can benefit from these fittings of the highest quality.
Installation is easy with a simple to use insert assembly, and the fitting allows for straightforward disconnection and reconnection.
Importantly, the Philmac Rural compression fitting range has been manufactured from high performance advanced thermoplastic materials so it is resistant to corrosion and has the strength and durability to provide a 50+ year service life.
Backed by a 20 year warranty, the Philmac Rural compression fitting is a product of Philmac’s unrelenting commitment to continuous improvement and a culture based on innovation and ingenuity.
Fast and easy installation
• Insert assembly: Installation involving double-ended products is made easy with Rural compression fittings, as the installer can simply hammer the insert in separately to each end of the pipe.
Philmac’s Rural inserts are also self aligning. Simply bring the insert into the body of the fitting and then tighten the nut with a wrench. As the nut tightens, it will draw the inser t into the body of the fitting to create the perfect seal every time.
• Easy disassembly: The Rural compression fitting enables the joint to be easily disconnected and reconnected.
Simply by loosening the nut and taking the insert out of the body of the fitting, the pipe can be freed.This is a real advantage when the pipe is connected to a pump
or other piece of equipment which may require relocation or disconnection.
• Unique Terracotta Insert Design: The flat face of the insert allows the installer to tap it into the pipe with ease. As the Philmac terracotta insert does not need to pass over a seal, there is no risk of damaging the seal during installation.
• Made from advanced thermoplastic materials: Rural compression fittings are manufactured from lightweight high performance thermoplastic materials which are designed to withstand the toughest outdoor conditions imaginable. The materials are non-toxic and taint-free and also offer outstanding impact, UV and chemical resistance.
• 50 year+ design life: Built to withstand the toughest conditions to ensure longevity and durability, Rural compression fittings have a 50 year+ design life.
• Wide range: The Rural compression fitting range is comprehensive and includes straight and reducing joiners, tees, elbows, male and female adaptors, end caps, and wall plate elbows ranging from 1⁄2” to 2”.